I wasn’t going to stock any soap dishes as there are lots of different types and it’s personal decision as to what suits your home. Plus, trying to buy effective AND ethically made dishes wholesale is tricky to say the least. But… then I saw these! This is the ideal design in my opinion as the grooves prevent the soap from sitting in any water, keeping it nice and dry. These are a great size too, big enough to fit all of the lovely soaps we have for sale but not TOO big. 3 lovely colours to choose from too 🙂
- A natural FSC® certified soap dish, handmade in small batches in the UK.
- Each soap dish is carved from a piece of beech wood and hand-painted with beautiful water-based colours.
- This soap dish has water draining holes and grooves to help your soap last longer.
- Length approx. 10 cm Width approx. 8.5 cm Height approx 2 cm.
- Plastic-free, finished with a simple paper sleeve.
Keep dry in-between use
The soaps pictured are for illustration purposes only and not included in the price. They are all from our range by Chesterfield-based soap maker Elsie Moss, including the Activated charcoal bar on the grey dish, Woodland on the lime green dish and Breathe on the turquoise dish